Saturday 2 November 2013

Same but different: my kind of coffins

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and this is my take of coffins. I just got this  flat coffin, but it was a fun project to make.




My coffin is covered with molding paste and then I stamped a bug background stamp over it and misted it a bit. As you can see it's scarry, but still not too dark or grungy. I added Tando sceleton over the coffin and it was a bit of a BOO after all.

I hope you like my coffin project and all other projects made for this Halloween week with our gorgeous Tando goodies!

4 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Beautiful Coffin and creation Irit, using a stunning but very effective combo Lol!!! Coco xx

Kaz said...

This is pretty Irit x

Diane said...

What a darling card idea.

Hugs Diane

Katherine said...

Gorgeous Irit, I love all that crackling :)