Friday 29 May 2015

ART: Home decor with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today with my home deco  project.  I decided to alter those old, like 2 years old, wooden letters and I even made a small tutorial for you. Easy and fun and all you need are some great Tando stencils! 

Product list: 
Tando masks:
 Giovanna- Alphabet
Giovanna- Profile
 Giovanna - Eighties
Clock
Long flourish
ESF Gesso, Texture paste, chalk paints
Stamps: Rubber Dance
Ink: Ranger
Sand paper
Wooden letters

 I used texture paste, chalk paints over it and stamped the letters to fir this Naural (A), Creative (R) and Timeless (T) concepts for my wall art letters.







 If you like 3d look you can add more embellishments over the letters, such as flowers, chipboards, bling etc. I decided that I like it the way it is: flat and possible to clean.
Hope you liked my ART letters and see you soon again!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love the colors and stenciling. The stamping adds a nice touch and I totally feel you on the "easy to clean" aspect 😉

Katie said...

Love the colours and textures.