Sunday 19 July 2015

Christmas in July !!




Hi! Gez here today, delighted to be sharing a little Christmassy offering with you for the 'Anything Goes' theme this week!


I started with one of the circles from the {Grab bag of circles} 
 These are so versatile..

Grab bag of Circles

I sprayed the circle with ink sprays and water and allowed it time to dry. 

While the circle was drying I painted two of the wonky trees
with gold acrylic paint..

Grab Bag of Wonky Trees

close up..




with Christmas in mind I added a little glitz!

Thank you for calling I hope you like my idea for an early Christmas card.
Happy creating, Gez




4 comments:

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Love this! x

Gez Butterworth said...

Thanks Dee. I can see myself making a few more cards like this one!!

Angelnorth said...

Very striking - love the subtle variety in the bright green background circle!

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is fabulous - I love those wonky trees! Chrisx