Thursday 23 July 2015

Hearts and Swirls - Queen of Hearts Arch


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an arch I created for the Hearts and Swirls theme this week. I started this piece by embossing a Large Straight Edged Arch Frame with gold embossing powder and then backing it with patterned paper. I purchased a book of Alice in Wonderland themed paper dolls a while back and use the queen from that book as the focal point of this project.


I painted several different sized hearts from the Grab Bag of Hearts with dimensional glitter paint. I further embellished some of the hearts with glass beads, crackle paint, and red roses. I also added a key from the Set of 5 Keys. I have the white-lined set, and I simply left the key as-is straight out of the packaging and embellished it with a small rhinestone.


I added a "Q" to this heart with the Letters Mask.

You can find this chipboard and more in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to have you join the Hearts and Swirls Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

OoOH! Absolutely GORGEOUS Dana ♥

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Oh Wow lots of detail amazing x