Monday 17 October 2016

Decorated shelf

Hi there!  We have another 'Anything Goes' week for you where the Design Team have done projects which don't quite fit into our other weekly themes.

I am kick-starting the week off with a decorated BOOKCASE/ shelf unit.  I love these and have done a fair few of these in the past.  They are around 11inches long and are designed for CD's but are also brilliant for mini books!  This little MDF shelf is also a BARGAIN at £3.99!!!!


I have painted it with 2 blue tones of Fresco chalk paint and then stencilled using the SEQUIN WASTE MASK .  I used the whole stencil so that I had varying sizes of dots.  The flowers have been stamped and paper pieced. Then I went around the edges with a toning colour.


The mask I used...such a handy one to have...


Thank you for popping by today, take care xxx

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

what a pretty and useful piece Karen xx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Karen,the paper pieced flowers are fabulous xx