Sunday 25 March 2018

Crackle Paint with Lisa

Hi Folks, Lisa here with my take on 'Crackle Week'.

I chose to work with DecoArt Crackle Paint.
I love crackle paint. LoVe! LoVe! LoVe!!! 
A ton of different results can come from the same product depending on the thickness applied. 



I used an A5 notebook as a substrate and Tando Drainpipe Elements to decorate.




I painted the drainpipe elements with DecoArt Premium Acrylics. 







Thanks for popping by, leave a comment if you wish. I love to hear your thoughts so if you would like to pop over to my bog, the link is here.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx 

Here are all the products I used, which are all available on the Tando Website.


Set of Drainpipe elements   Media: Black Gesso   Weathered Wood   Media: White Crackle PAINT   Media: Ultra Matte   Diarylide Yellow Premium   Burnt Sienna Premium   Cadmium Orange Hue Premium

No comments: