Saturday 23 March 2019

Anything goes By Dee

 Front Cover 
Hi everyone I hope you are all well and having a lovely weekend . I am hoping to get some time in my art room before going down to look after my mum. I have for you the covers for these amazing stencils by Tando creative. I made these using my home made tissue paper and some of Tando's mini stencils I really love the Sunderland post mark, mini harlequin & clock stencils if you combine them with antiquing cream from Deco art it just makes it all pop.

Back Cover
Carried out in the same way with a mix of old newspaper scams along with 2 step crackle from Deco art. some lovely crackle paste through the stencils my favourite ferro paste. Some fab stamps from Tim Holtz and we are done.


I hope you all have a great weekend
Cheers Dee x







No comments: