Sunday 24 March 2019

Anything Goes Week - Face your Fears by Nikki K.


Good morning,

Hope you are having a good week.

Today I am sharing a tag I made in monochrome colours, which is unusual for me, but I loved how this one turned out, and have done some more since.

I put some modelling paste through a stencil, and then painted the whole tag in grey.  White Antiquing Cream was added over the top, and wiped back.


I added some stamping with a background stamp of my choice, you could use any.


I put some modelling paste on to the feathers, and painted them black.  The words were stamped in Archival onto textured card, distressed at the edges, and cut and added to the tag.  The whole tag was edged in Distress ink.


A 'washer' was rusted with paint and added to the hole, and a nice piece of rough ribbon threaded through.


Hope you like it, don't forget to check out the rest of the team's work this week. x

Best Wishes,

Nikki K.
xxx

Products Used:

Tando Tag.
Tando Mini Feathers.


DecoArt Media:
Paynes Grey
Tinting Base
White Antiquing Cream
Modelling Paste
Quinacridone Gold
Raw Umber
Patina Antiquing Cream
Carbon Black

Andy Skinner - Unexplained Stamp Set
Tando Industrial Elements
Incognito Stencil

Other products Used:
Archival Ink - Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
IndigoBlu - Drive Hard Stamp

No comments: