Monday 25 March 2019

New theme called Photo Booth - Brenda

This is the third tag that I made for Di's December outing to Hochanda and I just had to save it to share this week as it fits the theme perfectly. This week we are sharing projects with a photo on it ....


.... and I dug into my own collection of vintage cabinet cards to find this one.


If you have seen some of my work you will know I love vintage and mixed media and I often combine the two in my projects.


I also used one of the new long stencils that go with these cover tags and fit them perfectly. The circle design and crackle paint look fabulous together.
If you would like to see more details you can find a step by step and more photos over at Bumblebees and Butterflies.


I can't wait to see how my teamies have interpreted the theme this week, so keep popping back to see what they have been making as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

hugs Brenda xxx

No comments: