Thursday 5 September 2019

September colour theme

Hello, Carol with you today.

This month I have created an ATC (card) and ATC (coin) for my coloured themed project.



September's colours are:-


and here is my coin:-



and card:-



Both have been painted using acrylic paint and then distressed! this didn't turn out as I had envisaged - I just can't get any type of crackle product to crackle! and my favourite crackle stamp looked too flat … so, its a bit of a disaster which was wiped back with a baby wipe, which, in the end I didn't think was too bad for my background.

Did you see the Hochanda show when Di showcased those wonderful tag elements, found here?, well, these birds (which I adore) are from one of those tags… I do love the fun element of these as there are no set rules with them…

TFL today xx

No comments: