Tuesday 17 September 2019

Anything Goes Week- Fiona Randall

 
Morning all it's anything goes week here on the Tando Blog.
 
For my project I decided to just go for it and throw everything painty and and Inky at it.
 


 
I started by creating a master board on 300gsm cardstock using DecoArt  American Premium Acrylic Paints in Primary Magenta, Primary Yellow, Green Gold and Cobalt Turquoise Hue. I applied with my fingers blending the colours all over the cardstock. I used the same colours to stamp and stencil over the top. Next up Stamping all over with a stamp and Black Versafine ink. To finish my master Board Spatters of white using a Posca Paint Pen.
 
I then cut a piece of my master Board Cardstock and applied to a Tando Long Tag. ( the leftover masterboard can be saved for another project) I then applied the same colours of paint to decorate the Tando Heart and Word Strip. Posca Paint Pens in Black and White were used to add the dots on the Heart. I then stamped the Butterfly and painted with watered down Green Gold and Cobalt Teal Hue paints and then fussy cut.. All embellishments were then added to the tag and to finish the tag was edged with black Ink.
 
Here's a close up shot of all the detail.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Do check back to see what the other design team members have in store for you this week
Fiona x
 
Products used.


 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Other Supplies
 
Paper Artsy Stamps- Tracey Scott A5 Set no 26
 
Impression Obsession Stamps- Seth Apter- Planetarium
 
Carabelle Studio Art Printing Stamp- noAP60007
 
Ranger Archival Ink- Black
 
Versafine Ink- Onyx
 
Posca Paint Pens- Black and White
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Karin said...

This is really beautiful, Fiona. I love everything about it xx

Seth said...

Love this!