Saturday 28 September 2019

Chocolate Baroque with Lisa

Hi lovelies, today's blog post is showcasing a great combination of two amazing British companies - Tando Creative and Chocolate Baroque. A match made in heaven!!!




Here is the Tando tag I created using a Chocolate Baroque stamp. 




First, I painted a Tando tag with yellow and blue DecoArt Premium Acrylic paints. Then painted over it with white Gesso. When it was dry, I rubbed over the tag with a damp baby wipe to distress the surface of the tag.
I then stamped directly on to the tag using Chocolate Baroque's 'movie strip collage' A5 Rubber Stamp. I coloured in the stamped flower using my lovely new Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils. I then painted a section of the Tando Extra Thins - Wire and added it to the tags. I finished with adding some rusty orange thread to the tag hole. 







I hope you enjoyed reading about the wonderful collaboration of Tando and Chocolate Baroque products.
Be sure to check out all the products available on the website's using the links at the top of this post.

Toodles for now,




Here are the products I used...

Movie Strip Collage individual unmounted rubber stamp  - A6   Extra Thins: Wire

3 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little tag … love the design … well done … happy crafting and love sandy xx

CraftyJan said...

Love this tag, superb combination ❤

judith@poppy cottage said...

Beautiful Lisa xxx