Monday 10 February 2020

Texture Week- Fiona Randall

 
 
Morning All'
 
It's the start of a new week here on the Tando Blog and this week it's all about the Texture.
 
So to Kick things off here is a little something from me.
 
 
I created a layered textured panel using my go to Tando Grey Board sheets and my Layered Tags from Tando and of course lots of lovely texture to boot.
I added the moths from the new Pink Ink stamps and Dies sets, the texture on the tag from DecoArt Modelling paste through a Tando Mini Brick Stencil. The base panel had texture from DecoArt Texture Sand paste. All bought together with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics to add a pop of colour. To finish Journaling words were added.
 
Do check back this week to see what the other team members have in store for you.
we really appreciate you stopping by.
 
Fiona.
 
 
Products used.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Other supplies.
 
Pin Ink Designs- Moth Stamp and Die Set.
Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Black.
 


No comments: