Monday 2 March 2020

New Templates for Pages

Hi,  have you been watching Di's show on Hochanda today?  She has a fantastic selection of templates to enable you to make some amazing pages for journaling and scrapbooking!!!!  Not having done much papercraft for such a long time these are a real treat and there are so many ways to use them!  I used double sided papers (after a loooong hunt through my stash hahaha).  They aren't quite on the website as I type but they will be very soon!!! 

Here is the cover of my A6 book, bound using a Bind-it-All


Here are the different pages made up from using the templates....


This one opens up to house several blank pages like a book within a book...


Lots of flaps to tuck the tags in...


There are templates for different types of pockets and envelopes...




There are even index pages...


I had so much fun revisiting double sided papers :D  What will you do with your templates?

Take Care, Karen xxx

No comments: