Sunday 22 March 2020

Anything Goes Week - Binder with templates.


Morning everyone,

I am sure a lot of you are home and turning to craft to keep occupied, I hope everyone is safe and well.

Today I wanted to share the fab folder design Di came up with, and the fun you can have with the stencils she created to go with it.

As with all Tando products, you can paint them, or add papers, which is what I decided to do here.  I had some old bright papers that I love, and thought they would be perfect for this project.  They are just from my stash, so you could use any.

The cover was really easy to glue and form the papers to, I just trimmed the edges, and did this on both the inside and out.  I painted the spine gold.  The binder is a really great A6 size, perfect for making mini journals or notebooks, or scrap albums of course.

The templates are the fun part, you can mix and match what you make from them however you want.


This little folder has a concertina edge, and holes to put laces through, so you can add your own pages inside.

You can make as many pages as you like, the same or different, and put all the elements in different places, the templates are so easy to use.  There are tags, envelopes, pockets, the combinations are endless.


Here is a little walk through video I made in time lapse, so you can see all the cute detail.


Hope you like it, links are below to the kits so you can grab your own, and don't forget, the templates will fit any A6 size book, so you can alter any!

Happy Crafting.

Nikki
xx

Products Used:

Tando Creative:
A6 Binder & Cover Pack. 
A6 Insert Template Pack

DecoArt Media Line Metallic Gold Paint.
Seawhite PVA Adhesive






No comments: