Wednesday 14 July 2010

Flourish 9 Small

I just love this swirl as it's so versatile being the size it is.


I used it to create this DT challenge piece along with the Wavy Gothic Arch.


I had a whiteboard arch so I just embossed some snowflakes from a stamp using Antiquities embossing powder as it has a slight frosting to it. All I did next for the arch is to colour using Distress Inks - very simple, but made so much easier all round being white to start with. I punched a hole and set an eyelet at the top using the Crop-O-Dile which cuts through this board easily and neatly.

I then coloured the arch with Viva Precious Metal Paint. This went on the chipboard a dream, which actuall disappointed me as I wanted to paint it some more!! Prepare for more chipboard painted with this - try it yourself, you won't be disappointed!

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous arch & stunning swirl. The swirl looks so versatile.xx

Di said...

I adore this Kaz, love the baubles hanging off his arms, I just love the Viva Decor paints too, they are fab.

Karen said...

ooo this is gorgeous Kaz!!! XXX

Janice said...

Great piece of art. Love the swirly thing.

Carol Plume said...

love it! fab arch, love the character and great use of the swirls...all in all PERFECT xx