Friday 22 October 2010

At 21- my new lo



My new page was a kind of self  plagiate:I did the same journaling about a year ago and I just loved it so much that I decided to do a very new page with  old photo of my twins at 21, using the same journaling.
So it's all Prima- with this  great Tando creative corner chipboard (I did 2 other works with this one, but it's so perfect for the 12*12'' corner that I just had to use it again), with distress inking, clear powder embossing and some crystals all over it.
 The small white drops were not intended to be there- some white powder was probably left in my embossing box- but  it was just OK for this page- muted colors and shabby vintage look-  not a perfect one..
This corner chipboard is my favorite- I can use it on  every one of my vintage or shabby scrapbooking page. Try it!! Just the final touch  we all nead for  an empty page corner...

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is so beautiful Irit! Thats one of my favourite Tando pieces too! X

Kaz said...

this is stunning Irit, the flourish is perfect. I love it too! xx