Saturday 16 July 2011

Altered Carry Box

Helloooo, its Karen here!  As soon as I saw this plain carry box I knew I had to have it to decorate & I knew just what I wanted to put on it :-D


I have made a row of gorgeous Tando FLOWERS to go along the bottom...I didn't have enough to go all the way around but this is the side I will be looking at most hahahaha!  They are just painted with Eco acrylic paint to match the background!  The carry box is just the right size for all my fabulous Tando masks!!!!!


I used the large flower row and snipped them off the base so that they fitted neatly...

Thank you for taking a looksee!  Please can you leave a comment...we love reading them :-D.  HUGS xxx

7 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous Karen love the summer colours and there is no stopping you now with cutting up and re-arranging your Tando. It might be sturdy but it cuts like a dream! XOXO Zoe

tracy said...

that's lovely karen-loving the colours:)

Angelnorth said...

Great way to use the flower row, looks fab!

whyducks said...

Oh that is so lovely!

Di said...

This is just stunning Karen, I love it x

Irit Shalom said...

Just beautiful!

Chris said...

Beautiful Karen...love your carry box those colours are gorgeous!!
Chris xx