Monday 4 July 2011

The large Horse Set

Hello there, now scrapbooking isn't really my thing but I do admire the fabulous pages that others do.  However I do dabble, though its not at the same standard hahaha!  When I recieved this lovely horse set I found the perfect picture of my niece who tried everything to get that pony to look at her!!!


Isn't this horse beautiful, the chippie not what I did with it haha?  You can see that I used the harlequin mask on the background and on the chippie after I had painted them with acrylic.  The paper & letter are BG.  The word 'sweet' is Tando & was left over from another project.

Thank you for taking a look and don't forget to pop back next week for Zoe's class....looks to be great fun I think!  HUGS xxx

2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Sweet! XOXO Zoe

Kaz said...

Aaww that's cute Karen xx