Thursday 10 January 2013

Snow Globe


Hi Tando fans!  Dana here today sharing a snow globe for the snow theme this week.  I created this little snow globe for my daughter.  The beautiful wings are from the Butterfly Grab Bag. I painted the chipboard with cream colored paint, topped that with a crackle medium and then a layer of gesso for a bright white topcoat.  When that was dry, I added some Pumice Stone Distress Stickles.


Once I had my scene arranged to my liking, I filled the globe with mica flakes and added some decorative ribbons.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful Dana what a super idea.

Craftychris said...

So sweet! I bet your daughter loves it xx

Carol Plume said...

wow thats stunning Dana! great use of the butterflies...

Kaz said...

That's fabulous Dana! I love the idea x