Monday 7 January 2013

Snowflakes

Hi, Caro is here ... this week it's all about snow! Is it snowing where you live? In Vienna it's only raining ... Nonetheless I would like to show you my snowflakes - I'm sure you have already seen the wonderful 3d snowflakes Tando Creative is offering?



this one is painted with Distress Stains, embossed and brushed with silver.


 on this one I glued PP  & cut it out

I like both possibilities, which one do you like best? I would love to hear your opinion!

please click on the pictures to get to the snowflakes in the shop:




Nothing to do with snow but something I have created last week and which I would like to show you:


For more details please visit my blog - thanks!

7 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Such inspiring projects from Caro, thanks!
Alison x

ionabunny said...

Hi Caro, think I prefer the distress snowflake and the clock is gorgeous

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful creations Caro xx

Katherine said...

Gorgeous projects Caro....can't choose they are both great :)

Craftychris said...

Fabulous projects, I adore the clock! xx

Diane Warburton said...

The clock is amazing. I'm off to have a look at your blog

Kaz said...

Both are fabulous Caro, you've been very busy x