Friday 9 January 2015

Dream it, Wish it, Do it with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Colour week.
For those lovely almost monochromatic colours I decided to made a small altered canvas and to add colours with stamps, embossing powders and glitters, mists and pearled paint.


First I used Tando gorgeous mask to make the half circle of rays over the bare canvas with texture paste.
Then I added a mix of 5 embossing glitters to add the colours and misted over the heat embossed paste with a mix of mists.
I stamped over the Hot air balloons with pigmented ink and Rubber Dance  background stamp and heat embossed with clear powder.
To add the sentiment (Rubber Dance stamp) I stamped with brown permanent ink over white tissue paper and glued it with gel medium.


 I hope I inspired  you with this week colours.
 Products used:
 Sunburst mask


Hot air ballons




If you want to join in with us on the colour theme, click ~{HERE}~ to go to the post with the InLinkz button at the end of the post.

No comments: