Tuesday 27 January 2015

Things with Wings!

Hello!  I have used a mini canvas for my project with wings today along with the pretty set of  Tando WINGS & HEARTS.


I added layers of acrylic paint to the little canvas and a bit of stamping.  The chipboard pieces have been painted gold and then I ran my painty finger around them.  I love painty fingers hahaha!!!!!
The pieces have been attached with silicone glue so that they stand out.  Small stamped letters were added before I added the chain to hang the piece by.  I plan to hang this on a doorknob somewhere in my home ;-)  Here is the set, lots of lovely wings and hearts:



Don't forget to enter our challenge:  You can now play along with us every week and once a month we will draw a name out of a hat for a winner of some lovely goodies.  Look HERE for more info.

Thank you for looking today my lovelies, Karen xxx

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Great looking canvas Karen, love the colours xx

Dana Tatar said...

Great hanging! I love the brushed finish!