Wednesday 23 September 2015

Book Covers - Neelz Experessionz

Hi, Carol with you today for my Book Cover project…


I adhered the strips and nuts together and then painted, dry brushed and added treasure gold.

The base was painted with acrylic paints and stamped using the same colours….

Journal was hand written and doodled - this will be the face for my 2016 journal.

Don't forget that during the month we have a challenge running - the details can be found here at the top of the page.  You can join in with any theme which runs during September.  You don't have to use any Tando product, and you can enter as many times as you like.  We do have prizes to give away!! 

TFL xx

3 comments:

Karen said...

WOW! You have done a beautiful job Carol, I love it! xxx

Neil said...

Lovely and vibrant. Very Funky. I do enjoy seeing a different style.

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Loving the doodling and your colour choices this will make a brilliant face for your 2016 journal. x