Thursday 3 September 2015

New home

Hi guys, Liz here today with a project for this weeks colour scheme challenge,

I've used this adorable 3D mini birdhouse and mini birds/ branches so cute!!

As you will find out my style ranges from cute, shabby chic to grunge and a few in between depending on the mood I'm in, and who it's for, lol

I added some of my Maja design papers from my stash for the bird House then I put it together,
the roof I stippled  with DecoArt  texture sand paste, then when dry painted with some spray from my stash,
I did similar to the bird too, added a tiny pearl for his eye and a couple of feathers for the tail, the branch was painted with my silks paint,


 I finished it off with a piece of card stock  and some flowers from my stash, Hope these photo's  help show the detail,
Here's the colour theme,


Come and Join us using this or any of the themes this month, see the September link above,
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

4 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

That's gorgeous! Love the colour pallette and the bird with his house is so very cute. TFS Karen x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thank you Karen xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

This looks like it should be a little hobbit fairy's house and the flowers look like icing that you could just eat. x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks Dee xx