Friday 13 May 2016

Crackle week with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Tando Crackle week.
Today I am going to share my Steampunk art card made with a lot of crackle (3 kinds of them) and a lot of Tando products too.
First I made the Mini Clock stencilled image using DecoArt Crackle paste and added Mini Flourish stencil from both sides on the top with the same crackle paste. When it was dry I  painted the background with DecoArt fluid acrylics paints and added One step crackle from DecoArt over the whole surface. When it was dry a bit of golden mist (Tattered Angels) was added over to make small crackles seen.
The chipboard wings and a key were heat embossed with a  mix of WOW! powders to get this copper- patina look.
The clip art woman piece was covered with the third kind of crackle- this time it was DecoArt Crackle Glaze and  when dry painted with brown distress ink over it. Then  I glued the woman image inside the clock and added my copper chipboard shapes.
As the last step I added a couple of Tim Holtz stickers and my art card was done.




Mini Mask - Flourish

Mini Mask - Clock

Set of 5 Keys

 chipboards
Steampunk Wings and Cogs

No comments: