Saturday 28 May 2016

'Things With Wings' with Lisa

Hi folks! Lisa here with my creation for this  weeks theme which is 'Things With Wings'. So, of course, butterflies it is....

This week I also got to play with some lovely goodies from Stampendous. Having a box full of goodies is a dream but having to chose which ones to use first can also be a bit of a problem...

Here is what I created.... 



I chose the Tando memo/chalk board To Do set to play with this week. It comes in two parts, the back, to be used as the message board and the front part, to be used as a frame to go around it. It also has extra bits which can be used as daily sections to write on - but I chose not to use them for this project.









I wanted to use a range of different mediums and different techniques on the butterflies. I used gilding flakesStampendous embossing enamelhomemade texture paste and stamping with gesso to create some fabulous texture on each of the butterflies
The texture the embossing enamel creates is just stunning!!! Amazing and almost unbelievable that a tiny pot of powder can create such a beautiful effect. I'm in love!!!!








Bits I used....
Memo/Chalk Board - To DoBug Set 1 LargeButterfly Grab BagTando Mini's - Butterflies Mask - Criss Cross Grid




For more images and a 'how to', check out my blog here.



I hope you like my 'Things With Wings' themed creation.
Toodles for now...
Lisa xxx

No comments: