Friday 27 April 2018

Use Papers - "Libellule Blue" Binder by Hannah

Hi all, thank you for joining me here on the Tando Blog for paper week! As many of you know, I love to use papers in my designs - the wide range of choice in styles and colours really lend themselves to the design process - often igniting the creative spark! 



I am currently building a selection of decorated binders from Tando Creative ready for workshops, here we have my latest offering including gorgeous papers from Craft Constortiums' new Wildflower Meadow collection, and of course a textured heart in keeping with the teal theme!


To make a feature of the heart I have added dragonfly wings stamped on acetate and dry-brushed to make the textures come to life.


For the papers I have torn and ripped sections and sealed them, before adding DecoArt Media Crackle Glaze. A layer of DecoArt Antiquing Cream in Patina Green really helps to highlight the crackles beautifully!

I hope you enjoy this project - look out for workshop details coming soon!




List of Products Used:

No comments: