Wednesday 12 June 2019

Nature Has It - Journal Tag by Jane

Hello!

This week on the Tando Creative blog the theme is 'Nature Has It' which means that we needed to include something natural within the project. 
I decided to create a tag for my technique binder that I am using for journaling and make the whole project nature inspired...


I started by creating a wood effect background using weathered wood and crackle paint tinted with burnt sienna fluid acrylic.  Then I added some washes of burnt sienna and burnt umber.

To create extra interest in the background I stencilled with the Tando mini distressed diamond stencil and used a script stamp with archival ink.

My main feature was a group of flower elements from Little Birdie along with some real mini pine cones and moss.  The final element was some Tim Holtz clippings which I chose and put together as my journaling...




Here are the products I used:

* Tando Creative - Technique Binder and Tags
* Tando Mini Stencil - Distressed Diamond
* Decoart Mediums
* Decoart Fluid Acrylics

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx