Saturday 13 March 2021

Angels and Demons Week- Fiona Randall

 

It's Angels and Demons week here on the Tando Blog.

I've made a little folio using the Tando Faux Slidemounts.


I joined two together to create this little folio by attaching them both to a piece of grey board cut to size to make a base. Embossed cardstock was applied to the front covers and painted and antiqued using DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics and Black Antiquing Cream. Metal Closures were then added to either side of the covers to finish.

For the Inner frames I created two collage pieces in photoshop and adhered to the slide mount backs. I then embossed both frames using the same embossing folder as the front covers and painted and antiqued them to match the covers. The two frame pieces were the attached to a piece of  Tando grey board cut to size to create a base. Small hinges were then attached and the covers added. For a little extra interest I applied some embossed strips to the covers using a Tim Holtz ebossing folder which cuts and embosses at the same time. This were then painted and antiqued to match in.


This can also be a freestanding piece as shown to display on a shelf in your craft room.
A fun little project using the Faux Slidemounts in a different way.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sty Safe
Fiona xx

Products Used.








Other Supplies

Tim Holtz 3d Impresslits- Provincial

Small brass hinges- My own stash.

Small metal ornate closures- My own Stash.

Collage images- My own.










No comments: