Wednesday 7 April 2021

April Colours

 Hello,

Carol with you today - hoping that you're all keeping well and warm and had a lovely Easter.

Today its my turn to share my monthly colour project with you…. if you're a regular visitor to the blog you will know that I choose a substrate at the beginning of the year and use this each month for my colour weeks - this year I'm using the long tags, which can be found here… This year I'm also writing a precise of monthly events on the back of the tag so at the end of the year I will have a record of the years events.

The colour theme for April is…


a lovely contemporary palette for this month.

and here is my tag




the background is a print from my gelli press with other pieces of print added. Butterflies from the grab bag have also been added…

TFL xx


No comments: