Thursday 25 May 2023

We are Beautiful

 Good Morning,its Sarah here with a Scrapbooking blog post. As many of you know, Scrapbooking is my first love and i always like to get some lovely Tando embellishments onto a scrapbook page alongside a lovely photograph. I also combined it with the lovely colours fro the May colour combo challenge too


My page is called "We are Beautiful" celebrating our silly selfie moments, capturing those times as they are becoming less frequent know my daughter is quickly growing up


Materials

Coloured card stock
Patterned paper
Yellow Posca pen
White Posca pen
Journalling pen
Journalling embellishments
Foams pads
Embossing folders

Instructions

I begain with gathering 16 ATC coins and my papers




I covered some in plain card stock, some in patterned paper and I painted some. when the painted ones where dry i put them through a embossing machine and then distressed them with sand paper






Next i begain arranging the ATC coins onto my patterened background paper, moving them all around so the colours where evenly dispersed. Once i was happy with the placement i stuck them all down with a really strong glue



Next i made my photo matt. I wanted to have a hidden journally section to tell the story behind the photo so i made my matt so it was hinged and the photo could go on top but the text could be tucked away underneath




I then secured the photo to the top of the ATC coins in the middle of the page with strong glue again. I used the left over waste from the ATC coins to make little journalling embellishments which i began to stick down the right hand side of the photo




I made a little tag for the bottom of the photo saying "lift me" so help open up the hinge to read the text underneath





I also decorated with hand cut flowers and leaves all around the edge of the photo. I then painted some wee Tando flowers, leaves and a Beautiful word and added them over the top of the hand cut paper flowers and leaves




To finish, i doodled around everything in either black or white pen to make it pop i bit more


I hope you like seeing what else you can do with Tando products and how they work equally as well on scrapbook projects too



Sarah xx











No comments: