Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando project.
This is Anything goes week and for me Anything goes are usually some kind of printers trays. So today is the Hearts' turn.
I didn't make a full tutorial for this project, but I am going to explain you the steps so you can make the very similar project by yourself.
1. Paint the chipboard heart with acylic paint and cover with one step crackle to get this delicate texture. I used DecoArts media line for this project.
Put the heart frame aside and let it dry.
2. Take a sheet of Mixed Media thick cardstock and outline the spots with a pencil so you can know where to stamp.
Take the Love stamp from Inspired by Stamping set and stamp inside 6 of the spots. You sure can add more, but I wanted to add some inside texture with stencil,so I made 6 stamped spots. Stamp with clear embossing ink and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
3. Use texture paste to make some swirls using a Swirls stencil in the free spot around the stamped words. Let it dry.
4. Mist the whole piece with a mix of purple and blue mists till you like the color. Dry in between each color unless you want your piece to become a brown mess.
5. Cover the small book plate chipboard with glue and add blue glitter. Paint the music notes with black paint and glue over the book plate. Add 2 star brads and glue the small plate over the frame so you can still see the stamped Love word.
6. Embellish with a couple of light purple blings and enjoy your HeArt.
Products used to make this project:
Mini Heart printer tray
Small Book plates
Mask long flourish
Tando Minis Music
DecoArt Media line products