Wednesday 5 October 2016

Color Theme - Nevermore Arch


Hi! Dana here today sharing the arch I created for the Color Theme this week. Once the calendar year reaches October, I begin to think about all of my favorite creepy and crawly things. Edgar Allen Poe is always at the top of the list. I printed a digital paper onto a piece of vellum for the focal point of this arch. I used the Letters Mask to stencil the word "Nevermore" onto the background of the image. I then colored in the letters and covered them with a layer of DecoArt Clear Liquid Glass. Once the image was dry, I backed it with a piece of patterned paper and then glued one outer cut from the Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame over the top. I painted the frame with acrylic paint to bring in more colors for the challenge palette.


You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store.

No comments: