Saturday 19 November 2016

Christmas printers tray : Anything goes week with Irit



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Anything goes post for Tando.
This is my most favorite Tando product here- Printers tray and I made it as a Christmas project with a full tutorial for you.
This is very easy to make project and it looks gorgeous with this tray and Happy New Year Tando chipboard on it.



So here is my tutorial for you!

Step by step: 1. Paint the chipboard frame with green paint (Tattered Angels).



2.Glue patterned paper (7 Gypsies) over chipboard back.

 3. Glue the back to the painted frame. 



4. Die cut trees (Die Versions dies) and glue them into the frame


5. Hand cut the labels from Canvas Corp cardstock and add them over the frame. 6. Add bling and stickers.7. Heat emboss the chipboard words with black embossing powder and glue into the frame. 8. Add two small cloth pins (Canvas Corp).









1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Festive and gorgeous! xxx