Sunday 13 November 2016

'Make a Card' week with Lisa

Hi folks, welcome to this weeks creation for Tando. The theme is 'Make a Card'.

As we are all very aware, Christmas is just around the corner and yes, I've failed miserably at sticking to one of my New Years Resolutions which was to start making Christmas cards early in the year. OOOppppppssss... I'm ashamed to say this is my first official card for Christmas.
But anyway, I'm glad to say I'm very happy with it. 


Here is my first official Christmas card and my creation for Tando...



I started with a 6 x 6 inch white super smooth piece of card.

I took the Tando Joined Snowflakes mask and laid it at an angle over the bottom of the card, then inked through it.



I randomly stamped sections of one of the stamps from Andy Skinner's Industrial Stamps set from Stampendous.
I then used the Bubbles mask from Andy Skinner and used DecoArt White Modeling Paste in random areas over the top of the Joined Snowflakes and Industrial stamping. I then used some wax to highlight the bubbles.




I took the Tando Mini's Music and painted them with white gesso. When they were dry I gently rubbed over some wax to give it a shimmer.




I then used the Tando Mini's Reindeers and painted them with DecoArt English Red Oxide. I finished them with a touch gold wax.


To finish the card, I stamped a sentiment from  on to a separate piece of card. Then cut it out and roughed up the edges with a pair of scissors. I lightly inked the sentiment with and inked the edges darker and adhered with a foam pad. 




Here is everything I used...
all which are available on the Tando Website.



Mask - Joined Snowflakes   INDUSTRIAL rubber stamp set A Skinner Stencil - BUBBLES   Media: White Modelling Paste  Tando Mini's Music   Tando Mini's Reindeer  Fluid Acrylics: English Red Oxide    



Thanks for popping by the Tando blog, if you want to pop over to my blog you can 
Lisa xxx

No comments: