Wednesday 25 October 2017

Halloween: Skeleton Tag

Boo Halloween Skeleton Tag by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! Dana here today sharing the tag I created for the Halloween theme this week. I started this project by a stenciling and embossing a bat pattern onto a black tag. I used a coffin from the Pair of Skeletons set as a fun second layer. I covered the chipboard coffin with black crackle paint and then a layer of Stampendous Spoonful of Midnight.

Glitter Chipboard Coffin and Bat by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

I'm really dating myself using a fun piece of Halloween patterned paper from Creative Imaginations! I absolutely love the dressed up skull. I embellished the highlights in her hair with glitter glue and then added a small bat, from the Tando Minis Mixed Halloween Set, that I sprayed with Tattered Angels Black Magic Glimmer Mist, which is a wonderful combination of black ink and gold shimmer. I added two green rhinestones for the eyes.

Spider Web Flower Cluster by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

I created a colorful flower cluster for the bottom of the tag. I tucked half of a mini spider web, also from the Mixed Halloween Set, under the flower petals.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: