Friday 19 April 2019

Anything Goes week - Brenda

We have another anything Goes week for you where we share something that we have been working on for Di or for ourselves. Today I have a small media board I made for one of Di's Hochanda shows where she introduced a number of new stencils from Andy Skinner.
I love going over to west coast America and have been lucky enough to drive quite a large part of Route 66 so this brought back great memories. I also thought by using the design on a media board means it could be used for a journal cover.


The Route 66 badge was stencilled onto a piece of leftover painty paper using  cerulean blue, phthalo blue and paynes grey media fluid acrylics.


The quote was stenciled using black modeling paste.


The background was created using a cracked distressed technique I have used before. The blues were chosen to get a retro look.


Hope you have been enjoying AG week.

Have a great weekend.

hugs Brenda xxx

No comments: