Tuesday 9 April 2019

Floral Journal Binder by Jane

Hello!

This week on the Tando Creative blog the theme is 'Flowers' so today I am sharing one of the technique tag binders that I have decorated with a very floral theme!


I already had one of the binders decorated for technique tags, but couldn't resist having another one specifically for journal tags. 

I started by coating the binder with white gesso then coloured some crackle paint with blue acrylic paint...


Next I used two of the long stencils (numbers and rings) with gesso and gold paint, then used pens to create dots and doodles.

Once this had dried I used a flower stamp set to add my main images to the cover then created some extra on white card to create more layered elements on the top.  I used pens to colour the flowers and added glossy accents to the extra flowers with a touch of fine glitter.

The journal word was painted with black gesso the edged with gold gilding wax.  To complete the cover I used a sticker by Tim Holtz...


For the inside of the binder covers I used the same stencils but changed the colours around...


These are the products that I used:

* Technique Tag Binder
* Long Stencils - Numbers; Rings
* Decoart - Fluid Acrylics; Crackle Paint

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments: