Wednesday 10 April 2019

Floral Grunge by Fiona.

 
 
The theme on the Tando Blog this week is 'Flowers'.
 
Unusual for me to have Flowers in my project but I adapted to fit in with my usual Grungy Style.
 
 
 
I used a stencil to apply modelling paste onto the Tando Rectangle frame. This was given a coat of DecoArt Dazzling Metallics in Iced Espresso and once dry Patina Antiquing cream applied and wiped back.  I then used some papers created with a new technique that I have been experimenting with to cover a piece of grey board to make a backing for the frame. The same paper was then used to stamp the flowers from The Butterfly Poppy Collage stamps from Chocolate Baroque. A quoute was then stamped and applied to the frame insert before assembling and attaching the flower.
 
Products Used.
 


 
 
 
 

 
DecoArt Dazzling Metallics - Iced Espresso
DecoArt Modelling Paste
DecoArt Antiquing Cream- Patina
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics- Prussian Blue Hue, Quinacrodone Gold.
 
 
Miscellanous products used.
 
Butterfly Poppy Collage Stamps- Chocolate Baroque.
Versafine Ink Pad- Vintage Sepia.
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.


 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: