Saturday 25 January 2020

Anything Goes Week - Twinchies by Nikki


Hi all,

You might have seen Di on Hochanda with the fab Twinchies sets a few weeks back.  I thought I'd make a few really quickly, to show you how easy it is to make some up for swaps etc.

I decided to use my Media Mister sprays as they were still on the table from a previous post.  And they are super easy!


I started by sorting the Twinchies, and playing with the layout of them.  Once decided, I layed them in the lid of a box for spraying, and kept the leftover parts in there too, I thought I'd spray them for another day.

I started with black spray all over, then dried between layers, and put white, then yellow on.


After the yellow I put white shimmer on again, and then blue and pink, then white again, and kept going until I liked the way they turned out.


They were a bit plain still, so I found some metal embellishments, and added to the tops.  A white pen highlighted some of the areas to make the layers stand out.


You could mount the three Twinchies on a board for hanging up, or leave them as they are for quick ready made swaps.

Thanks for joining us this week, don't forget to check out my teammates makes. 

Best Wishes,

Nikki K.

Products Used:

Tando Creative Twinchies - Industrial

DecoArt Media Misters: Primary Cyan, Shimmer Yellow, Shimmer Turquoise, Primary Magenta, Purple, Shimmer White, Carbon Black.


No comments: