Tuesday 14 January 2020

Spray Inked Card

This week we're using spray inks. I made this quick card: 



I've masked off some of the Giraffe Stencil to make it smaller, then masked off the card completely before spraying lightly with spray ink.

I've used 4 different colours of spray ink onto one of the Mini Hearts until I got the mixture I wanted. Doing this, the heart was so wet the front and back layers came off so I now have 2 more hearts to use. I've inked the edges of the heart and stamped onto it.

I sprayed one of the Mini Clocks with black spray ink. Once this was dry, I've lightly dabbed the clock and added Aged Copper Embossing Powder and heated. 

I've torn washi tape and added it to the card blank, then stuck everything in place, finishing off with a stamped greeting.

No comments: