Wednesday 22 January 2020

Layered tags

Hi everyone Dee here with one of Fiona's layered tags, there is so many layers to this tag not sure where to begin. Painted the base with magenta followed by quit gold then a layer of crackle paint over that. Top tag burnt amber and Prussian blue mixed and painted, then weather wood and resist paste left to crack some was put through the small Tando harlequin stencil.


Once it was all dry I gave the top tag a coat of white crackle paint once dry I knocked back the white paint over the resist paste. A couple of watery washes of raw umber was applied i followed with a very watery wash of quinacridone gold.


I went back to the base layer and gave that a watery coat of transparent yellow iron oxide. I then glued them together and started adding more detail to the top tag.


I added quinacridone gold to area's along with turquoise the base tag that appeared through the panel was given a wash of Prussian blue. I attached a butterfly some small cogs and made a word panel.
I hope you enjoyed my post try out these amazing tags.designed by Fiona for Tando creative.

Cheers Dee x

Tando Products used.


Layered Tags Bundle 1

Layered Tags Bundle 1