Sunday 12 January 2020

Monthly colour post….

Hello, Carol with you today with this weeks last colour post.

The colour theme for January is:-


Have you seen the new 366 challenge? the principle is to journal daily using the wonderful new mini books - the mini book will hold four signatures each holding a week's worth of journalling.  There is a facebook page and a new blog which you can follow and participate in… There is also a new kit which has a fantastic holder for 12 books, it also has 12 mini books.  Take a look here.  The signatures, template and cartridge paper is also available here.

So, with that in mind, this year I will be decorating my monthly mini book in the months colours, so, here is January's offering:-






TFL xx



1 comment:

Corry said...

what a beautiful book
you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
My blog id corryscardandcreations
Hugs corry