Wednesday 21 October 2020

3D Week- Fiona Randall

 
Morning all Fiona here with this weeks theme 3D.
 I have used one of the Tando Ring Binders as my base substrate but I cut the flap off to make a book binder. Icoated the whole binder inside and out with DecoArt Chalky Finish in Carbon Black. I embossed a piece of 300gsm Black Cradstock with a 3d embossing folder. Cut to size to fit the front cover and glued into place. I then gave the whole binder a coat of DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish inside and Out. I then constructed my centre piece using Various Tando elements and layered them up until I was happy. Then gave it a Rusty Patina effect and finished with some white splatters and Metallic Lustre. This was then mounted onto the front cover of the binder to finish.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Stay Safe
Fiona xx
 
Products Used.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: