Thursday 1 October 2020

October Colour Theme- Fiona Randall

 

 

This is the colour theme for October

 

 

 

 
I have decided to use one of my layered tags for this project.
 
 

 
I started by creating an inky background to sandwich between the two tags. Next up I gave the decorative top tag a coat of DecoArt Media Tinting Base. I then used and embossing ink pen to to go around the frame part of the tag then I embossed this with Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze in Hickory Smoke. I then stamped randomly over the rest of the tag with script and swirl stamps with Watering can Archival ink. I then blocked out some of the areas with the tinting base to give a vignette effect to the tag. I then applied DecoArt Media modelling paste through the Tando Mini Flourish Stencil to the corners. When dry I added washes of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Prussian Blue Hue to the corners allowing it to pool in the stencilled areas. I then glued the inky cardstock to the base tag before adhering the top tag to the base tag. I added a Bee Mould from Zuri Inc which was cast in resin, painted black and then some royal blue gilding wax added to highlight. A piece of seam binding was then coloured to match and threaded through and tied in a bow.
To finish a quote chip was added to the bottom.
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read
Stay Safe Fiona x
 
 
 
 
 
 Products Used.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other Products
 
Ranger Archival Ink- Watering Can
 
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze- Hickory Smoke
 
Tim Holtz Ideology Quote Chips
 
Prima Finnabair Metallique Wax- Mystic Turquoise
 
Bee Mould- Zuri Designs Inc
 
Seam Binding
 
Immix Chroma Burst- Boysenberry Skin
 
 

No comments: