Thursday 17 April 2014

All Dotty


With this weeks theme on dots I went straight to my sequin waste mark - I rubbed some chalk inks through it in pink and blue and used them as little bits of paper within my circles - as I handout all those circles I added some doodling to distract from the fact that they are not perfect..and doodled around the polka dots too!

I also added a little Tando chipboard camera as it went perfectly with the photo, as I don't have a grey pro marker I just coloured it in with pencil (as the cameras on the paper are outlined in grey) which adds a really soft effect to the chipboard.



5 comments:

Karen said...

This is gorgeous !!! x

Traceyr said...

This is fab and I love the doodling round the circles. :)

Cocofolies said...

What a fresh lovely and scrapbook page!!! Thanks Katherine, additionally I love all your ideas on it! xx

Kaz said...

Just gorgeous Katherine xx

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome design! Your embellished circles are super fun!