Saturday 21 December 2019

Winter Scene

 
 
Morning all I have a festive scene for you today using Tando's Winter Scene Kit.
 
 
 
I was drawn to this kit because of the Mini Houses. I went with a Vintage theme using Reds, Creams and Gold with a touch of white. The box frame had a crackle effect applied with DecoArt Chalky finish paints. Each of the individual houses had a distressed  or crackle treatment applied, some stamping added and DecoArt Snowtex added to the roofs. To enhance the holly and snowflakes added to the box frame top, I die cut some winter greenery from white and craft cardstock and spattered with gold paint to some of them to give added detail.. To finish I added a small  vintage robin.
 
Here's a close up of the detail.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Fiona.x
 
Products used.
 
Tando Winter Scene Kit.
 
 
 
 
DecoArt- Snowtex.
 
Andy Skinner Stampendous stamp set-Toxic
 
 
 


No comments: