Wednesday 18 December 2019

Christmas Baubles


Hi there! Celia here with a quick Christmas crafty idea. I’ve decorated some of the large baubles. They also come in mini! 😍
I first primed them with Tinting Base so that my colours would be nice and bright. Then I applied some Crackle Paste through some stencils. (Distressed sequins and some Dylusions)

Then I painted them in some bright jewel colours (Cobalt Teal hue, Quin magenta, Quin violet, yellow green light, Pthalo blue, Vermilion - all DecoArt fluid acrylics), then used a crackle stamp with toning Archival ink colours for a bit more interest.

I added some interference paints for a bit of sparkle and used some thin gold twine for the loops. Finally some Treasure Gold on the edges and the crackle paste areas. I did this through the stencils to avoid getting gold everywhere.


Thanks for stopping time and have a crafty Christmas!

Celia x

No comments: