Wednesday 15 April 2020

Twinchie Hanger

 
 
Morning All,
 It's Anything Goes Week on the Tando Blog this week and here is my contribution.
 
 
I decided to make a little hanger using the Twinchies-straight- Set. I decorated the twinchies with a gel print background. Then stamped the  filmstrip from a chocolate Baroque stamp set. I punched holes in the twinchies with a cropadile so as to attach the jump rings as shown. A piece of chain was added to the top to create a hanger. The Butterflies from my stash were then added as shown and to finish a sentiment was stamped and added to the centre twinchie. Quick, easy and fun to create a little piece of Art to hang.
 
Products Used.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other Supplies.
 
 
Butterflies from my own Stash.
Jump Rings and chain.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: